Kyoto Cafe Hopping - Kitano Tenmangu area (2/4) - Tofu Cafe Fujino

Greetings from Kyoto!
As I said on my first post, I visited 4 shops around the Kitano Tenmangu shrine: Latte Art Junkies 2nd (apparently this is the second shop of the coffee stand), Tofu Cafe Fujino, Castella do Paulo, and Patisserie Cafe 3eme. Today, I will be posting pictures about Tofu Cafe Fujino! 



Tofu Cafe Fujino is just right opposite Latte Art Junkies 2nd, and basically they sell many products related to tofu. I asked the staff their most popular product, and she showed me this.



But she also recommends "U FU FU". It's picked from the last syllable of all products in the product: (soy) toFU, yomogiFU, and awafuFU. I love soy ice cream, so I picked that one. 




Long story short, IT WAS REALLY GOOD! All the flavors - the soy soft ice cream, the azuki (red bean), and everything just matched. The soy milk cinnamon stick tasted rather strong but it's not hard and I liked eating it with the ice, so it was a rather nice combination.

They also have second floor, but at that time it was full, so I was put on the first floor just next to their (souvenir) shop. 




 I think I will be coming back to try another of their product!


Percentage of coming back? 85%

*Note: percentage of coming back is not rating. It doesn't mean that it's a bad place, it's just my personal opinion whether I would go all the way back. I may be going back again if I don't have any more places on my list to visit.


   

Comments